Payment, Gratuity, and Refunds
- A credit card is required for booking all appointments. If you do not wish to provide your credit card you will be required to pay in full prior to booking your service.
- Leaving a tip is not required although it is appreciated. You may choose to add a tip to your credit card at the time of payment for your service, pay with cash, or via Venmo.
- Should you require a refund, it will be applied to your account for future purchase.
Health History, Illness, and Privacy
- Your health information may be necessary for certain appointments. Please be sure to fill out any forms sent to you after booking and prior to arriving at your appointment.
- To do our part in preventing the spread of illness to others, we ask that clients do not attend services or classes when they are sick.
- Any personal information we collect is for a professional need-to-know basis. It is only available to relevant staff such as your therapist, management, and certain members of our administrative team. The information is never sold or shared and it is always kept private.
Cancellations & Late Arrivals:
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. Arrivals greater than five (5) minutes after your appointment start time will receive an abbreviated service to keep the rest of the day on schedule or you may be subject to rescheduling and late cancellation fees.
- If you arrive fifteen (15) minutes or more late for your appointment, it will be considered a no show and you will be charged the full amount for the scheduled service.
- We require 24 hours notice for all appointment cancellations. Cancellations within the 24 hour window and no-shows will require payment in full.
- Please arrive at least five (5) minutes before the start of class to ensure you will be prepared and to not disrupt other students or instructors. Late arrivals may not be allowed entry to our classes.
- You have until 2 hours before class begins to cancel without a cancellation fee. Late cancels or no shows will automatically be charged $10.00 to the card on file or your class pass will be deducted for the visit. If you are a monthly unlimited autopay member, we will waive your late cancellation twice per rolling month.
We understand that emergencies can arise, so if circumstances are beyond your control please call us at your earliest convenience to discuss with management.
Enjoy & Respect the Space:
Clients are encouraged to “unplug” when they join a class or use a service. Cell phones should be placed on silent (not vibrate) and left outside of the class/treatment room with your other personal belongings.
We love when our clients interact with one another but we ask that you be respectful of any loud talking or other distracting noises when in the common areas.
Animals are not allowed in any JTB location, with the exception of service dogs.
Yoga, pilates, and barre are done in bare feet or socks. Please leave your shoes in the lobby. Strength, tabata, MetaPWR, and other fitness classes are done in sneakers. Clean, indoor shoes are required for these classes. Kindly leave outdoor shoes in the lobby.
Props & Equipment
Please be sure to clean any used equipment or props with the provided disinfectant wipes and return them to the spot and condition of how you found them.
- Children should never be left unattended in any JTB location.
- Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not permitted in any studio class unless specifically advertised for that age group (e.g. Mom and Me Barre) and accompanied by their parent, guardian, or caregiver. Each attendee must have their own account in MINDBODY and are charged at the regular rate.
- With a signed waiver by a parent, guardian, or caregiver we offer massage to children and facials for teenagers. Our massages cannot be booked for less than sixty (60) minutes.
At JTB, we promise that…
✨You will feel better than when you came in
✨We will create a safe, healing space for you
✨You will be welcomed as you are
Thank you for being here!